MS Excel Spreadsheet Tools:
- Actuarial Budget Calculator (Single Retirees)
- Actuarial Budget Calculator (Single Pre-retirees)
- Actuarial Budget Calculator (Retired Couple)
- Actuarial Budget Calculator (Pre-Retired Couple)
- Present Value Calculator V 1.1
- Historical Values of Actuarial Measurements
- Actuarial Lifetime Retirement Income Estimator
To avoid misuse or misinterpretation of our spreadsheet tools, you should read the Overview Tab of the spreadsheet tool before using.
Warning: Effective August, 2020, the Default Assumptions used in the Actuarial Budget Calculators have been changed as discussed in our post of August 16, 2020.
Please be patient when downloading the Excel spreadsheets. Sometimes it can take a while. If you are requested to provide a password, simply click "cancel" and the spreadsheet should appear. Make sure to "Enable Editing" when you open the spreadsheet.
If you are having trouble seeing all the cells in the spreadsheet once it has downloaded (or you want to see a year-by-year runout of your accumulated savings based on the input items), be sure to maximize the spreadsheet window.
- Single retiree
- Single pre-retiree
- Retired couple
- Pre-retired couple
- Actuarial Lifetime Income Estimator